Microbiological evaluation of forestry and forested ecosystem
- Authors: Mosina LV1, Dovletyarova EA2, Petrovskaya PA2
- Russian State Agrarian University
- Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
- Issue: No 4 (2015)
- Pages: 42-51
- Section: Articles
- URL: https://agrojournal.rudn.ru/agronomy/article/view/1509
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.22363/2312-797X-2015-4-42-51
The results of research of laws between the nitrogen-fixing ability of the soil and the surface condition of photosynthetic plants. It is established that the quantity of microbial biomass is an indicator of the state of the stand and can be used in the evaluation of the productivity and resilience of ecosystems under the influence of various factors anthropogenesis.
About the authors
L V MosinaRussian State Agrarian University
Author for correspondence.
E A DovletyarovaPeoples’ Friendship University of Russia
P A PetrovskayaPeoples’ Friendship University of Russia