Dynamics of plant communities on traditional scandinavian green roofs
- Authors: Bubnova AB1, Melnichuk IA1, Ignatieva ME2
- Saint Petersburg State Forest Technical University S.M. Kirov
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Issue: No 5 (2013)
- Pages: 5-14
- Section: Articles
- URL: https://agrojournal.rudn.ru/agronomy/article/view/1691
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.22363/2312-797X-2013-5-5-14
The analysis of plant communities on traditional Scandinavian green roofs created by the same technology and the use of natural turf reveals the dynamics of change in species composition while in the absence of intensive maintenance. A list of local plant species appropriate for creating resilient biodiverse plant community for Green Roofs is recommended.
About the authors
A B BubnovaSaint Petersburg State Forest Technical University S.M. Kirov
Author for correspondence.
I A MelnichukSaint Petersburg State Forest Technical University S.M. Kirov
M E IgnatievaSwedish University of Agricultural Sciences